top of page


06. Post Judgement Modifications

Post Judgement Modifications

A custody, parenting time, spousal support and child support judgement may be modified by written mutual agreement of the parties (if signed off by the court) or by court order after a civil evidentiary motion is filed. Frequently, factors may change that established the original determination, such as a change in income, remarriage, a party’s inability to care for the children, relocation, etc. Schedule a consultation with Bryan and he will go over what relief may be available for you.

Over 30 Years of Practice

Find Out More

Would you like to talk with Bryan about your options regarding post judgement modifications? Click the button below to book a one hour consultation to meet with him.

bottom of page